Posted on May 19, 2017
Cecelia’s Cookie Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup almond flour(adjusted)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup honey (or more to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt pinch ground anise or any other similar sweet spice optional
1. Mix all ingredients well. Adjust almond flour so that dough has a cookie dough consistency. I mean that you can take a spoonful and it holds together well.
2. Place walnut size pieces on a greased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
3. Bake at 350 F (180 C) for about 15 mins. or until edges and top are browned. Don’t overcook, you want them very moist in the middle.